2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XIX MOTOR VEHICLES, WATERCRAFT AND AVIATION
Chapter 302 Drivers' and Commercial Drivers' Licenses
Section 302.775. Provisions of law not applicable, when.
Provisions of law not applicable, when.
302.775. The provisions of sections 302.700 to 302.780 shall not apply to:
(1) Any person driving a farm vehicle as defined in section 302.700 which is:
(a) Controlled and operated by a farmer, including operation by employees or family members;
(b) Used to transport agricultural products, farm machinery, farm supplies, or both, to or from a farm;
(c) Not used in the operations of a common or contract motor carrier; and
(d) Used within two hundred forty-one kilometers or one hundred fifty miles of the farmer's farm;
(2) Any active duty military personnel, members of the reserves and national guard on active duty, including personnel on full-time national guard duty, personnel on part-time training and national guard military technicians, while driving vehicles for military purposes;
(3) Any person who drives emergency or fire equipment necessary to the preservation of life or property or the execution of emergency governmental functions under emergency conditions;
(4) Any person qualified to operate the equipment under subdivision (3) of this section when operating such equipment in other functions such as parades, special events, repair, service or other authorized movements;
(5) Any person driving or pulling a recreational vehicle, as defined in sections 301.010 and 700.010, for personal use; and
(6) Any other class of persons exempted by rule or regulation of the director, which rule or regulation is in compliance with the Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986 and any amendments or regulations drafted to that act.
(L. 1989 1st Ex. Sess. H.B. 3, A.L. 2004 S.B. 757 merged with S.B. 788, A.L. 2009 H.B. 683)
Annotation Copyright Missouri Joint Committee on Legislative Research
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.