2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE VIII PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, BONDS AND RECORDS
Chapter 106 Removal and Impeachment of Public Officers
- Section 106.010. Appointive officers--removal.
- Section 106.020. Who is impeachable--reasons for impeachment.
- Section 106.030. Power of impeachment--trial.
- Section 106.040. Articles of impeachment--transmittal.
- Section 106.050. Suspension of impeached officer.
- Section 106.060. Office vacated by suspension--temporary appointment.
- Section 106.070. Service of articles of impeachment.
- Section 106.080. Impeachment commission--members--meeting.
- Section 106.090. Organization of commission--summons to accused--employment of clerical help.
- Section 106.100. Serving of summons.
- Section 106.110. Compensation to members of commission.
- Section 106.120. Accused to be given time to answer.
- Section 106.130. Depositions.
- Section 106.140. Manner of taking depositions.
- Section 106.150. Proceedings ex parte.
- Section 106.160. Impeachment proceedings--oath.
- Section 106.170. Impeachment trial proceedings.
- Section 106.180. Rights of accused--five-sevenths majority required to convict.
- Section 106.190. Accused party subject to indictment.
- Section 106.200. Disposition of transcript and judgment.
- Section 106.210. Writ to run in name of state.
- Section 106.220. Forfeiture of office--reasons for.
- Section 106.230. Complaint against officer--duty of prosecuting attorney.
- Section 106.240. Appointment of special prosecutor.
- Section 106.250. Action by attorney general.
- Section 106.260. Appointment of special sheriff.
- Section 106.270. Removal of officer--vacancy, how filled.
- Section 106.280. Right of appeal.
- Section 106.290. Payment of costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.