2009 Missouri Revised Statutes
Title XVIII LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Chapter 285 Employers and Employees Generally
- 285.010. List to be furnished municipalities levying an earnings tax--request, how made--contents of list--exception.
- 285.015. Lists to be confidential.
- 285.020. Penalty for violation of sections 285.010 to 285.020.
- 285.025. Employers of illegal aliens ineligible for state economic incentives, right of appeal, criminal penalties.
- 285.035. Microchip technology, employer not to require employees to be implanted--violation, penalty.
- 285.100. Willful failure to pay a misdemeanor.
- 285.105. Employee retirement or welfare plan defined.
- 285.110. Penalty for violation of sections 285.100 to 285.110.
- 285.125. Reduced health care premiums for nonsmokers permitted.
- 285.200. Ride-sharing arrangement, defined--liability for injury to participants--special taxes prohibited--travel time as work hours--use of government vehicles--registration of vehicle--license plates.
- 285.230. Transient employers, defined, bonding requirements--exceptions--specific requirements--penalties--records to be kept, how--discontinuance in activity, notice to director of revenue.
- 285.232. Construction contractors, who are transient employers, proof and financial assurance required--list of contractors to be published.
- 285.233. Transient employers not filing financial assurance, escrow requirements--failure of political subdivision or private entity to escrow funds, penalties--transient employer not in compliance with law, writ of attachment or injunction authorized.
- 285.234. Transient employer to post notice of registration for income tax withholding, workers' compensation and unemployment insurance, violation, penalty.
- 285.235. Definitions.
- 285.237. Certain job openings and training, priorities for veterans--annual report by state agencies--duties of certain state agencies.
- 285.240. Federal earned income credit, employer duties.
- 285.300. Withholding form, completion required--forwarding to state agencies--state directory of new hires, cross-check of unemployment compensation recipients--compliance by employers with employees in two or more states.
- 285.302. Failure of employer to submit certain information, penalty.
- 285.304. Content of withholding forms.
- 285.306. Failure to complete form, penalty.
- 285.308. False statement, penalty.
- 285.309. Federal 1099 forms, certain employers required to submit to department--fine for failure to report.
- 285.500. Definitions.
- 285.503. Misclassification of workers by employers, failure to claim worker as employee--attorney general may investigate, powers.
- 285.506. State to have burden of proof.
- 285.512. Attorney general may seek injunction, when.
- 285.515. Penalties for violations.
- 285.525. Definitions.
- 285.530. Employment of unauthorized aliens prohibited--federal work authorization program, requirements for participation in--liability of contractors and subcontractors.
- 285.535. Attorney general to enforce--action to be initiated, when--complaint procedures--verification of status required--violations, corrective actions, penalties.
- 285.540. Rulemaking authority.
- 285.543. Database to be maintained.
- 285.550. Failure to suspend a business permit, city or county deemed to have adopted a sanctuary policy.
- 285.555. Discontinuance of federal work authorization program, effect of.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.