2005 Missouri Revised Statutes - § 577.203. — Unlawful for flight crew members to be under influence of alcohol or drugs while operating or acting as flight crew, penalties.
577.203. 1. It is unlawful for any person to operate, or act as a flight crew member of, any aircraft in this state:
(1) While under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, or any combination thereof;
(2) With four one-hundredths of one percent or more by weight of alcohol in his blood; or
(3) Within eight hours after the consumption of any alcoholic beverage.
2. Any person found guilty of violating this section and section 577.201 shall have committed a class C misdemeanor.
3. Any person found guilty a second or subsequent time of violating this section and section 577.201 shall have committed a class A misdemeanor.
(L. 1993 H.B. 562 § 8 subsecs. 1, 3, 4)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.