2019 Mississippi Code
Title 79 - Corporations, Associations, and Partnerships
Chapter 29 - Revised Mississippi Limited Liability Company Act
Article 7 - Assignment of Financial Interests.
- § 79-29-701. Nature of financial interest in a limited liability company
- § 79-29-702. [Reserved]
- § 79-29-703. Assignment of financial interest in a limited liability company
- § 79-29-704. [Reserved]
- § 79-29-705. Rights of creditor
- § 79-29-707. Right of assignee to become a member
- § 79-29-709. Powers of personal representative of deceased, incompetent or dissolved member
- § 79-29-711. Enforceability of limitations on assignments of financial interests
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.