2019 Mississippi Code
Title 79 - Corporations, Associations, and Partnerships
Chapter 29 - Revised Mississippi Limited Liability Company Act
Article 13 - Transition Provisions.
- § 79-29-1301. Applicability upon effective date
- § 79-29-1303. Early effectiveness of fees and annual reports
- § 79-29-1305. Early adoption of this chapter by existing limited liability company
- § 79-29-1307. Early adoption of chapter by registered foreign limited liability company
- § 79-29-1309. Applicability to existing limited liability companies
- § 79-29-1311. Applicability to certain acts, contracts, and transactions
- § 79-29-1313. Indemnification
- § 79-29-1315. Dissolution
- § 79-29-1317. Maintenance of prior action
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.