2019 Mississippi Code
Title 63 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic Regulations
Chapter 3 - Traffic Regulations and Rules of the Road
Article 25 - Reckless or Careless Driving and Miscellaneous Rules.
- § 63-3-1201. Reckless driving
- § 63-3-1203. Operation of vehicle under circumstances which interfere with driver’s view or control over driving mechanism; interference with driver’s view or control by passenger
- § 63-3-1205. Driving through defiles or canyons or on mountain highways
- § 63-3-1207. Coasting upon down grade
- § 63-3-1209. Crossing unprotected fire hose
- § 63-3-1211. Throwing, etc., of glass or other injurious material on highway; removal of glass or other injurious material by person removing wrecked or damaged vehicle from highway
- § 63-3-1213. Careless driving
- § 63-3-1215. Drag racing on public roads prohibited; penalties
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.