There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 93 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 19 - Removal of Disability of Minority
- § 93-19-1. Removal of disability as to real estate.
- § 93-19-3. Application; defendants.
- § 93-19-5. Application; when defendants are not necessary.
- § 93-19-7. Trial and decree.
- § 93-19-9. Terms of decree.
- § 93-19-11. Married minor not under disability for purpose of action involving marital rights.
- § 93-19-13. Persons eighteen years of age or older competent to contract in matters affecting personal property.
- § 93-19-15. Age requirements for participation in physiological training.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.