2018 Mississippi Code
Title 93 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 13 - Guardians and Conservators
Small Transactions Performed Without Guardianship
- § 93-13-211. Money or personal property not exceeding twenty-five thousand dollars.
- § 93-13-213. Delay rental due ward under oil, gas, mineral lease.
- § 93-13-215. Royalties, etc. due ward under oil, gas and mineral lease.
- § 93-13-217. Undivided interest in real estate of ward sold without guardianship in certain cases.
- § 93-13-219. Sale of undivided interest in real estate; summons; conduct of proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.