2018 Mississippi Code
Title 89 - Real and Personal Property
Chapter 23 - Mississippi Uniform Environmental Covenants Act
- § 89-23-1. Short title.
- § 89-23-3. Definitions.
- § 89-23-5. Holder defined; rights and obligations; subordination of rights.
- § 89-23-7. Contents of environmental covenant.
- § 89-23-9. Validity of environmental covenant; effect on other instruments.
- § 89-23-11. Relation of this chapter to other land-use laws.
- § 89-23-13. Notice requirement; penalty for failure to provide notice.
- § 89-23-15. Recording of environmental covenant, amendment, and termination.
- § 89-23-17. Duration of environmental covenants.
- § 89-23-19. Amendment or termination of environmental covenant; consent.
- § 89-23-21. Violation of environmental covenant; injunctive relief.
- § 89-23-23. Application and construction of chapter.
- § 89-23-25. Relation of chapter to federal law.
- § 89-23-27. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.