2018 Mississippi Code
Title 87 - Contracts and Contractual Relations
Chapter 5 - Principal and Surety
- § 87-5-1. Surety discharged if creditor fails to sue the principal debtor when notified.
- § 87-5-3. Surety paying or tendering the debt.
- § 87-5-5. Surety company may maintain action against defaulting principal.
- § 87-5-7. Surety or indorser, when sued alone, must notify principal and make defense.
- § 87-5-9. Surety paying a judgment.
- § 87-5-11. Bona fide purchasers and encumbrancers protected.
- § 87-5-13. Execution against principal and sureties; how served.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.