2018 Mississippi Code
Title 87 - Contracts and Contractual Relations
Chapter 3 - Power and Letters of Attorney
Uniform Durable Power of Attorney Act
- § 87-3-101. Short title.
- § 87-3-103. Application and construction of sections 87-3-101 through 87-3-113.
- § 87-3-105. Definition.
- § 87-3-107. Durable power of attorney not affected by lapse of time, disability or incapacity.
- § 87-3-109. Relation of attorney in fact to court-appointed fiduciary.
- § 87-3-111. Power of attorney not revoked until notice.
- § 87-3-113. Proof of continuance of durable and other powers of attorney by affidavit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.