2018 Mississippi Code
Title 79 - Corporations, Associations, and Partnerships
Chapter 29 - Revised Mississippi Limited Liability Company Act
Article 12 - Miscellaneous.
- § 79-29-1201. Construction and application.
- § 79-29-1202. [Reserved]
- § 79-29-1203. Fees; funding of Office of Secretary of State expenses; deposit of user charges and fees authorized under this section into State General Fund and use of monies so deposited.
- § 79-29-1204. [Reserved]
- § 79-29-1205. Severability.
- § 79-29-1207. Powers of the Secretary of State.
- § 79-29-1209. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- § 79-29-1211. Enforceability of written agreements to choose forum, authorize arbitration and to choose prescribed manner of service of process.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.