2018 Mississippi Code
Title 79 - Corporations, Associations, and Partnerships
Chapter 15 - Investment Trusts
- § 79-15-1. Short title.
- § 79-15-3. Definitions.
- § 79-15-5. Organization.
- § 79-15-7. What declaration shall contain.
- § 79-15-9. Powers and liabilities of trustees.
- § 79-15-11. Certificates of beneficial interest.
- § 79-15-13. Liability of holders of certificates of beneficial interest.
- § 79-15-15. The election and removal of trustees.
- § 79-15-17. Amendment of declaration of trust.
- § 79-15-19. Recording.
- § 79-15-21. Duration of investment trust; rule against perpetuities and restraint of alienation are not violated.
- § 79-15-23. How investment trust sued.
- § 79-15-25. How investment trust taxed.
- § 79-15-27. Effect of chapter on prior rights, duties, penalties and proceedings.
- § 79-15-29. Applicability of other laws; repeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.