2018 Mississippi Code
Title 79 - Corporations, Associations, and Partnerships
Chapter 15 - Investment Trusts
Foreign Investment Trusts
- § 79-15-101. Certificate of authority; necessity of; what constitutes not transacting business.
- § 79-15-103. Rights and responsibilities similar to domestic trusts.
- § 79-15-105. Name of foreign investment trust.
- § 79-15-107. Prohibited change of name; penalties.
- § 79-15-109. Certificate of authority; application.
- § 79-15-111. Certificate of authority; issuance.
- § 79-15-113. Certificate of authority; right to transact business upon issuance; right of state to revoke or suspend.
- § 79-15-115. [Reserved]
- § 79-15-117. [Reserved]
- § 79-15-119. [Reserved]
- § 79-15-121. Declaration of trust; filing of amendment.
- § 79-15-123. Certificate of authority; amendments.
- § 79-15-125. Certificate of withdrawal; application and filing.
- § 79-15-127. Certificate of withdrawal; issuance.
- § 79-15-129. Certificate of authority; revocation; causes.
- § 79-15-131. Certificate of authority; revocation; procedure.
- § 79-15-133. Certificate of authority; failure to obtain; ability to sue and be sued.
- § 79-15-135. Fees.
- § 79-15-137. Disbursement of collected funds.
- § 79-15-139. Law applicable to foreign investment trusts previously transacting business in state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.