2018 Mississippi Code
Title 75 - Regulation of Trade, Commerce and Investments
Chapter 24 - Regulation of Business for Consumer Protection
Pyramid Sales Schemes; Cancellation of Franchises
- § 75-24-51. Definitions.
- § 75-24-53. Sales of participation in pyramid sales scheme forbidden; franchises to be terminated only on ninety days’ notice.
- § 75-24-55. Statements by franchisors as to past or potential earnings.
- § 75-24-57. Sales contract for pyramid sales scheme void; actions for damages.
- § 75-24-59. Injunctive relief.
- § 75-24-61. Penalties.
- § 75-24-63. Provisions not applicable to retailers covered under Inventory Repurchase Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.