2018 Mississippi Code
Title 71 - Labor and Industry
Chapter 13 - Prohibition Against Employer Intimidation Act
- § 71-13-1. Short title.
- § 71-13-3. Legislative findings.
- § 71-13-5. Prohibition against unlawfully intimidating business or employee or representative of a business to obtain something of value; prohibition against conspiring to disrupt lawful commerce in places of business.
- § 71-13-7. Prohibition against intentionally or recklessly damaging business property of another under certain circumstances; aiding and abetting the intentional or reckless damaging of business property of another.
- § 71-13-9. Relation to First Amendment.
- § 71-13-11. Award of damages in civil action under provisions of this chapter under certain circumstances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.