2018 Mississippi Code
Title 63 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic Regulations
Chapter 11 - Implied Consent Law
- § 63-11-1. Short title.
- § 63-11-3. Definitions.
- § 63-11-5. Implied consent to chemical tests; administration of tests; warnings; form of traffic tickets, citations or affidavits; advice regarding right to request legal or medical assistance; rules and regulations.
- § 63-11-7. Authorization of blood test for dead or unconscious accident victims; use of test results.
- § 63-11-8. Testing of motor vehicle operator involved in accident resulting in death.
- § 63-11-9. Administration of blood test under § 63-11-7.
- § 63-11-11. Taking of urine specimens.
- § 63-11-13. Right of accused to have test administered by person of his choice; effect of failure to obtain additional test.
- § 63-11-15. Availability of information concerning test directed by law enforcement officer to accused or his attorney.
- § 63-11-17. Liability for administering test or analysis.
- § 63-11-19. Requirements as to methods of testing and qualifications of test administrators; certification of administrators; testing and certification of accuracy of methods, machines or devices.
- § 63-11-21. Actions by law enforcement officer upon refusal of driver to submit to test generally.
- § 63-11-23. Review of report of law enforcement officer by Commissioner of Public Safety; notice of suspension; seizure of license where test indicates blood alcohol concentration above specified level; temporary permit to drive; denial of permit; representation of state in proceedings.
- § 63-11-25. Appeals from forfeiture, suspension or denial of license by commissioner generally; exercise of driving privilege suspended during pendency of appeal.
- § 63-11-26. Actions which foreclose judicial review.
- § 63-11-27. Notification of authorities in home state of suspension of nonresident drivers privilege.
- § 63-11-29. [Reserved]
- § 63-11-30. Operating a vehicle while under influence of alcohol or other drugs; penalties; zero tolerance for minors; DUI test refusal; aggravated DUI; DUI child endangerment; expunction; nonadjudication.
- § 63-11-31. Interlock restricted license; ignition interlock device; impoundment or immobilization of vehicles; use of Interlock Device Fund to offset cost of device installation and operation by indigent offenders; reinstatement of license without interlock restriction.
- § 63-11-32. Development, implementation and funding of driver improvement program for first offenders convicted of driving while intoxicated or under influence of another substance which impairs ability to operate motor vehicle.
- § 63-11-33. Interlock Device Fund; purpose; use of monies.
- § 63-11-35. [Reserved]
- § 63-11-37. Contents and disposition of record of conviction under § 63-11-30.
- § 63-11-39. Reduction of charges under chapter.
- § 63-11-40. Driving while driving license or privilege cancelled, suspended or revoked.
- § 63-11-41. Admissibility in criminal prosecution of evidence of refusal to submit to chemical test.
- § 63-11-43. [Reserved]
- § 63-11-45. Denial of insurance coverage on ground of refusal to submit to test or upon basis of test results.
- § 63-11-47. Selection and purchase of equipment and supplies.
- §§ 63-11-49 through 63-11-53. Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.