There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 47 - Prisons and Prisoners; Probation and Parole
Chapter 5 - Correctional System
State Prison Emergency Construction and Management Board
- § 47-5-1201. Legislative intent and purpose.
- § 47-5-1203. [Reserved]
- § 47-5-1205. Board to provide for construction and equipping of additional housing and support facilities.
- § 47-5-1207. Board to select suitable sites for various public and private facilities.
- § 47-5-1209. Noxubee County Prison Work Program.
- § 47-5-1211. Contracts for private correctional facilities or services; experience of contractor; rates and benefits standards.
- § 47-5-1213. Term limits on contracts for operation and construction of facilities; conveyance of facilities to state.
- § 47-5-1215. Private “correctional officers” of contractors; use of force and firearms restricted; training.
- § 47-5-1217. Employee training.
- § 47-5-1219. Prerequisites for contracting for correctional services; defense of suits or claims.
- § 47-5-1221. Plan for resumption of state control of facility upon termination of contract.
- § 47-5-1223. Contract compliance officer; reimbursement of contract compliance officer’s salary and expenses by private entity.
- § 47-5-1225. Nondelegable responsibilities.
- § 47-5-1227. Restrictions on employment of public officials and employees by private entities.
- § 47-5-1229. Correctional Facilities Emergency Construction Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.