There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 47 - Prisons and Prisoners; Probation and Parole
Chapter 5 - Correctional System
Special Needs Prison Program of 1994
- § 47-5-1101. Short title.
- § 47-5-1103. Definitions.
- § 47-5-1105. Contracts for special needs facilities and services; eligibility of inmate for special needs facility; rates and benefits standards.
- § 47-5-1107. Standards for design, construction, maintenance, and operation of facilities.
- § 47-5-1109. Term limits on contracts for operation and construction of facilities.
- § 47-5-1111. Private “correctional officers” of contractors; use of force and firearms restricted; training.
- § 47-5-1113. Employee training.
- § 47-5-1115. Prerequisites for contracting for correctional services.
- § 47-5-1117. Plan for resumption of state control of facility upon termination of contract.
- § 47-5-1119. Monitoring of contracts and facilities by commissioner and medical director.
- § 47-5-1121. Nondelegable responsibilities.
- § 47-5-1123. [Reserved]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.