There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 47 - Prisons and Prisoners; Probation and Parole
Chapter 5 - Correctional System
Public Service Work Programs
- § 47-5-401. Public service work programs; eligibility; limitation.
- § 47-5-403. Definitions.
- § 47-5-405. Joint state-county work programs; sheriff to adopt regulations.
- § 47-5-407. Work camps.
- § 47-5-409. Escapes.
- § 47-5-411. Criteria for public service work.
- § 47-5-413. Earned time credit.
- § 47-5-415. Passes and leaves.
- § 47-5-417. Status of participating inmate.
- § 47-5-419. Delegation of functions.
- § 47-5-421. Provisions cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.