There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 47 - Prisons and Prisoners; Probation and Parole
Chapter 5 - Correctional System
- § 47-5-301. Short title.
- § 47-5-303. Declaration of purpose.
- § 47-5-305. Authorization to purchase materials and engage supervisory personnel; sale of products to public; contracts with private enterprise.
- § 47-5-307. Purchase of penitentiary-made goods by other state agencies; state and commercial specifications.
- § 47-5-309. [Reserved]
- § 47-5-311. Catalogues.
- § 47-5-313. Summary reports of goods purchased by other state agencies.
- § 47-5-315. Priority of production requirements.
- § 47-5-317. Determination of prices.
- § 47-5-319. Annual audit reports.
- § 47-5-321. Promulgation of policies.
- § 47-5-323. Expenditure of appropriations; deposit of collected monies in prison industries fund.
- § 47-5-325. [Reserved]
- § 47-5-327. Construction of provisions.
- § 47-5-329. Prison industries advisory council; members; compensation.
- § 47-5-331. Lease of buildings at Parchman facility; provisions of lease.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.