There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 47 - Prisons and Prisoners; Probation and Parole
Chapter 5 - Correctional System
Incarceration of State Offenders in County Owned or Leased Correctional Facilities
- § 47-5-931. Authorization for incarceration of state offenders at county or regional correctional facility.
- § 47-5-933. Contracts for incarceration of state offenders in county facilities; medical care.
- § 47-5-934. Extension of contracts for incarceration in event of disruption due to natural disaster.
- § 47-5-935. Sheriff of county designated Chief Corrections Officer for facility; responsibilities; additional compensation.
- § 47-5-937. Exercise of power and authority regarding facility; exemption from certain requirements or restrictions.
- § 47-5-938. Offenders in counties to participate in work programs; implementation; reimbursement of costs incurred due to utilization of offenders; offender’s compensation fund; canteen operations fund.
- § 47-5-939. Housing pretrial detainees, county offenders and other persons.
- § 47-5-940. Authorization for drug and alcohol treatment pilot program at Bolivar County Regional Facility [Repealed effective July 3, 2022]
- § 47-5-941. Authorization to contract with certain Wilkinson County authorities for private incarceration of state inmates.
- § 47-5-942. Authorization to contract with a county to be determined by Department of Corrections for maximum security regional correctional facility.
- § 47-5-943. Contracts for incarceration; compliance with standards and statutes.
- § 47-5-945. Contract restrictions; time; terms; medical care of offenders.
- § 47-5-947. [Reserved]
- § 47-5-949. Continuing education; high school level degree; vocational education.
- § 47-5-951. Alcohol and drug counseling and treatment.
- § 47-5-953. Construction of subsequent facilities; locations; requirements and standards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.