There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 47 - Prisons and Prisoners; Probation and Parole
Chapter 5 - Correctional System
Correctional Industries Work Programs
- § 47-5-501. Legislative intent.
- § 47-5-503. [Reserved]
- § 47-5-505. Selection and evaluation of suitable industries; negotiation of leases and other agreements; ratification.
- § 47-5-507. Vocational training of offenders; employment subsequent to release.
- § 47-5-509. Security for facilities; employment status of offenders.
- § 47-5-511. [Reserved]
- § 47-5-513. Disposition of funds received.
- § 47-5-515. Work training programs for offenders in trades for which there is a shortage of workers; cooperation with private industry.
- § 47-5-517. Work program for data processing entry at Central Mississippi Correctional Facility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.