There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 45 - Public Safety and Good Order
Chapter 45 - Mississippi Conveyance Safety Act
- § 45-45-1. Short title.
- § 45-45-3. Purpose of chapter.
- § 45-45-5. Equipment covered by chapter.
- § 45-45-7. Equipment not covered by chapter.
- § 45-45-9. Definitions.
- § 45-45-11. Persons authorized to erect, construct, alter, replace, maintain, test, remove, dismantle or wire conveyances.
- § 45-45-13. Promulgation of regulations for equipment, fees and licenses regulated by chapter.
- § 45-45-15. Application process; fee schedule; applicant qualifications and abilities; terms of license; renewal.
- § 45-45-17. Reasons license may be suspended, revoked or subject to civil penalty.
- § 45-45-19. Registration of conveyances.
- § 45-45-21. Inspection, testing installation, service and maintenance of conveyances.
- § 45-45-23. Permit required before erecting, constructing, installing or altering conveyances; application for permit; revocation or expiration of permit.
- § 45-45-25. New conveyance installations to be performed by licensed elevator contractors; certificate of operation; annual renewal.
- § 45-45-27. Inspection and testing of conveyances.
- § 45-45-29. Penalty for violation of chapter.
- § 45-45-31. Prospective application of chapter.
- § 45-45-33. Construction of chapter.
- § 45-45-35. Mississippi Elevator and Conveyance Fund created; source and use of monies in fund.
- § 45-45-37. Promulgation of rules and regulations for licensing and enforcement of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.