There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 45 - Public Safety and Good Order
Chapter 21 - Rock Festivals
- § 45-21-1. Rock festival defined.
- § 45-21-3. Permit to be obtained from sheriff.
- § 45-21-5. Permit to be obtained from sheriff; conditions of issuance.
- § 45-21-7. Amenability to lawsuit.
- § 45-21-9. Sheriff to obtain additional surety bond.
- § 45-21-11. Health and safety regulations; approval of state board of health.
- § 45-21-13. Restriction as to sale of tickets.
- § 45-21-15. Inspection of site; notification of noncompliance.
- § 45-21-17. Revocation of permit.
- § 45-21-19. Penalties.
- § 45-21-21. Recovery or other disposition of bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.