There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 43 - Public Welfare
Chapter 17 - Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- § 43-17-1. Temporary Assistance to Needy Families Program.
- § 43-17-3. Definitions.
- § 43-17-5. Amount of assistance [Repealed effective July 1, 2019]
- § 43-17-6. Written screening questionnaire for certain adult applicants for TANF benefits; purpose; drug test; substance use disorder treatment plan; termination of cash assistance.
- § 43-17-7. Duties of State Department of Human Services.
- § 43-17-9. Duties of county departments.
- § 43-17-11. Application for assistance.
- § 43-17-13. Investigation of applications.
- § 43-17-15. Granting of assistance.
- § 43-17-17. Appeal to the State Department of Human Services.
- § 43-17-19. Periodic reconsideration and changes in amount of assistance.
- § 43-17-21. Removal to another county.
- § 43-17-23. Receipt and disposition of federal and other funds and manner of disbursing same.
- § 43-17-25. Fraudulent acts; penalties.
- §§ 43-17-27 and 43-17-29. Repealed.
- § 43-17-31. [Reserved]
- § 43-17-33. Entrepreneurial development; funding.
- § 43-17-35. Establishment of task force on out-of-wedlock pregnancies.
- § 43-17-37. [Reserved]
- § 43-17-39. [Reserved]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.