2018 Mississippi Code
Title 41 - Public Health
Chapter 90 - Hearing Impairment of Infants and Toddlers
- § 41-90-1. Screening of newborns for hearing impairment; notification of parents.
- § 41-90-3. Legislative findings.
- § 41-90-5. Program for registration of newborns suffering from impaired hearing; purpose.
- § 41-90-7. Appointment of advisory committee.
- § 41-90-9. Fiscal support for Department of Health.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.