2018 Mississippi Code
Title 41 - Public Health
Chapter 41 - Surgical or Medical Procedures; Consents
Uniform Health-Care Decisions Act
- § 41-41-201. Short title.
- § 41-41-203. Definitions.
- § 41-41-205. Individual instructions; power of attorney; decisions by primary physician; agents; guardians; validity.
- § 41-41-207. Revoking designation of agent or Advance Health-Care Directive.
- § 41-41-209. Form for Advance Health-Care Directive.
- § 41-41-211. Surrogates.
- § 41-41-213. Guardians and wards.
- § 41-41-215. Health-care provider or institution responsibilities.
- § 41-41-217. Rights to disclosure of medical and health-care information.
- § 41-41-219. Health-care provider or institution liability and discipline.
- § 41-41-221. Liability for intentional violations and fraudulent inducements.
- § 41-41-223. Construction of provisions and presumed capacity.
- § 41-41-225. Copies have same effect as originals.
- § 41-41-227. Construction and application of provisions.
- § 41-41-229. Equitable relief; Rules of Civil Procedure applicable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.