2018 Mississippi Code
Title 41 - Public Health
Chapter 41 - Surgical or Medical Procedures; Consents
Performance of Abortions Upon Minors; Consent
- § 41-41-51. Definitions.
- § 41-41-53. Requirement of written consent; petition for waiver.
- § 41-41-55. Applicability of provisions; court proceedings; standards for waiver of consent requirement.
- § 41-41-57. Exception for medical emergency.
- § 41-41-59. Violation of provisions as prima facie evidence of physician’s unprofessional conduct.
- § 41-41-61. Confidentiality of records and information; penalty for disclosure.
- § 41-41-63. Severability of provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.