There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 41 - Public Health
Chapter 29 - Poisons, Drugs and Other Controlled Substances
Article 7 - Interception of Wire or Oral Communications.
- § 41-29-501. Definitions.
- § 41-29-503. Admissibility of evidence obtained in violation of this article.
- § 41-29-505. Judicial order authorizing interception of communications.
- § 41-29-507. Bureau of Narcotics only agency authorized to possess, operate, etc. monitoring devices; exceptions.
- § 41-29-509. Procedures for obtaining court order authorizing interception of communication.
- § 41-29-511. Disclosure and use of information obtained from intercepted communication; privileged communications.
- § 41-29-513. Form and content of application for order authorizing interception of communication; ex parte hearing.
- § 41-29-515. Granting of order; grounds; form; compensation of those furnishing assistance; time limit; authorization for covert entry; reports to judge; recusal of judge.
- § 41-29-517. Recording of intercepted communications; sealing, custody, and destruction of recordings.
- § 41-29-519. Sealing, custody, and destruction of applications and orders.
- § 41-29-521. Penalty for violating Section 41-29-517 or 41-29-519.
- § 41-29-523. Notice to persons named in order or application; inspection of intercepted communications; postponement of notice.
- § 41-29-525. Parties to be furnished copy of court order and application prior to trial or proceeding; suppression of intercepted communications.
- § 41-29-527. Reports to Administrative Office of United States Courts; report to legislature.
- § 41-29-529. Civil action for violation of this article.
- § 41-29-531. Exceptions to civil liability for violation of this article.
- § 41-29-533. Penalties for violations of this article.
- § 41-29-535. Applicability of article.
- § 41-29-536. Motions for communication records to aid in investigations of violations of the Uniform Controlled Substances Law.
- § 41-29-537. [Reserved]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.