There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 41 - Public Health
Chapter 29 - Poisons, Drugs and Other Controlled Substances
Article 1 - Caustic Poisons.
- § 41-29-1. Short title.
- § 41-29-3. Declaration of purpose.
- § 41-29-5. “Dangerous caustic or corrosive substance” defined.
- § 41-29-7. “Misbranded parcel, package, or container” defined.
- § 41-29-9. Prohibited acts; guaranty; exceptions.
- § 41-29-11. Penalties.
- § 41-29-13. Confiscation.
- § 41-29-15. Sheriff’s duties.
- § 41-29-17. Duties of district attorney, county attorney and justice of the peace.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.