2018 Mississippi Code
Title 41 - Public Health
Chapter 23 - Contagious and Infectious Diseases; Quarantine
- § 41-23-1. Rules and regulations; physicians, health-care facilities, and correctional facilities to report cases of communicable and other dangerous diseases; penalties.
- § 41-23-2. Penalties for violating health department orders with respect to life-threatening communicable diseases.
- § 41-23-3. [Reserved]
- § 41-23-5. Authority of State Department of Health to investigate diseases; authority to temporarily detain individuals for disease control purposes under certain circumstances.
- §§ 41-23-7 through 41-23-11. Repealed.
- § 41-23-13. Suppression of nuisances injurious to public health.
- §§ 41-23-15 through 41-23-25. Repealed.
- § 41-23-27. Powers of State Board of Health as to persons afflicted with infectious sexually transmitted disease.
- § 41-23-29. Inspection and examination of person suspected of being afflicted with infectious sexually transmitted disease.
- § 41-23-30. Confidential testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted disease.
- § 41-23-31. Donations to state board of health.
- § 41-23-33. State Board of Health may call upon the federal government.
- § 41-23-35. [Reserved]
- § 41-23-37. Immunization practices for control of vaccine preventable diseases; school attendance by unvaccinated children.
- § 41-23-39. Definitions applicable to Section 41-23-41.
- § 41-23-41. Emergency service provider notice of exposure to blood or body fluids; licensed facility duties regarding infectious disease.
- § 41-23-43. Vaccination program for first responders who may be exposed to infectious diseases when sent to bioterrorism or disaster locations; definitions; participation in program; exemptions; vaccine shortages; notification of program; administration of vaccination program; program dependant upon receipt of federal funding.
- § 41-23-45. Department of Health to provide educational material on availability of vaccines for meningitis and hepatitis A and B to public universities and colleges for distribution to students.
- § 41-23-47. Preparation of statewide Hepatitis C Virus plan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.