There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 37 - Education
Chapter 41 - Transportation of Pupils
Purchase of School Transportation Equipment and Employment of Drivers
- § 37-41-81. General grant of authority.
- § 37-41-83. Power to expend funds.
- § 37-41-85. Purchases to be in manner prescribed by regulations.
- § 37-41-87. [Reserved]
- § 37-41-89. Authority to borrow money.
- § 37-41-91. Issuance of negotiable notes or bonds authorized.
- § 37-41-93. Maturity; interest.
- § 37-41-95. Manner of issuance and form thereof.
- § 37-41-97. Deposit and use of proceeds.
- § 37-41-99. Payment of principal and interest on notes and bonds.
- § 37-41-101. Advertising and receiving bids by state board of education for school buses and bus bodies; purchase of buses and bodies by counties and school districts; purchase of other school transportation equipment; sale of unneeded school transportation equipment.
- § 37-41-103. Promulgation of rules and regulations by state board of education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.