There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 11 - Civil Practice and Procedure
Chapter 27 - Eminent Domain
Right to Immediate Possession
- § 11-27-81. Who may exercise right of immediate possession.
- § 11-27-83. Institution of proceedings; appraisal of property.
- § 11-27-85. Order granting right to immediate title and immediate entry; deposit.
- § 11-27-87. Effect of insufficiency or excess of deposit.
- § 11-27-89. Compensation of appraiser; right to jury trial.
- § 11-27-91. Special funds and accounts of highway commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.