2017 Mississippi Code
Title 91 - Trusts and Estates
Chapter 23 - Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
§ 91-23-19. Disclosure of other digital assets of principal
- Unless otherwise ordered by the court, directed by the principal or provided by a power of attorney, a custodian shall disclose to an agent with specific authority over digital assets or general authority to act on behalf of a principal a catalogue of electronic communications sent or received by the principal and digital assets, other than the content of electronic communications, of the principal if the agent gives the custodian:
- (a) A written request for disclosure in physical or electronic form;
- (b) An original or a copy of the power of attorney that gives the agent specific authority over digital assets or general authority to act on behalf of the principal;
- (c) A certification by the agent, under penalty of perjury, that the power of attorney is in effect; and
- (d) If requested by the custodian:
- (i) A number, username, address or other unique subscriber or account identifier assigned by the custodian to identify the principal's account; or
- (ii) Evidence linking the account to the principal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.