2017 Mississippi Code
Title 9 - Courts
Chapter 23 - Drug Courts
§ 9-23-13. Intervention services; certification of inpatient treatment programs
- (1) A drug court's alcohol and drug intervention component shall provide for eligible individuals, either directly or through referrals, a range of necessary court intervention services, including, but not limited to, the following:
- (a) Screening using a valid and reliable assessment tool effective for identifying alcohol and drug dependent persons for eligibility and appropriate services;
- (b) Clinical assessment;
- (c) Education;
- (d) Referral;
- (e) Service coordination and case management; and
- (f) Counseling and rehabilitative care.
- (2) Any inpatient treatment or inpatient detoxification program ordered by the court shall be certified by the Department of Mental Health, other appropriate state agency or the equivalent agency of another state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.