2017 Mississippi Code
Title 79 - Corporations, Associations, and Partnerships
Chapter 29 - Revised Mississippi Limited Liability Company Act
Article 13 - Transition Provisions
§ 79-29-1315. Dissolution
- (1) (a) Section 79-29-803 applies to an action for judicial dissolution commenced after the mandatory application date; or
- (b) Section 79-29-801 applies to a voluntary dissolution initiated after the mandatory application date.
- (2) The prior law governs:
- (a) An action described by subsection (1)(a) of this section that is pending on the mandatory application date; or
- (b) A proceeding described by subsection (1)(b) of this section initiated before the mandatory application date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.