2017 Mississippi Code
Title 41 - Public Health
Chapter 41 - Surgical or Medical Procedures; Consents
Women's Health Protection and Preborn Pain Act
- § 41-41-131. Short title
- § 41-41-133. Definitions
- § 41-41-135. Performing or inducing or attempting to perform or induce abortion before physician determines probable gestational age prohibited.
- § 41-41-137. Performing or inducing or attempting to perform or induce abortion if probable gestational age is determined to be twenty or more weeks prohibited
- § 41-41-139. Abortion to preserve the life of the pregnant woman when probable gestational age of unborn child is twenty or more weeks to be done in manner to provide best opportunity for survival of unborn child
- § 41-41-141. Exceptions for preservation of life of pregnant woman; exceptions for severe fetal abnormality
- § 41-41-143. Protection of privacy of woman on whom abortion was performed or induced or attempted to be performed or induced in civil or criminal proceedings
- § 41-41-145. Construction; constitutional challenge
- § 41-41-147. Relation to other Mississippi laws regulating or restricting abortions
- § 41-41-149. Severability
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.