2016 Mississippi Code
Title 97 - Crimes
Chapter 33 - Gambling and Lotteries
Fantasy Contest Act (§§ 97-33-301 - 97-33-315)
§ 97-33-307. Registration with Gaming Commission [Repealed effective July 1, 2017]
(1) A fantasy contest operator offering fantasy contests to be played by persons in this state must register with the office to conduct fantasy contests within this state.
(2) A fantasy contest operator offering fantasy contests within this state must be lawfully conducting business within this state.
(3) Registration information shall include:
(a) The identity and name, address and telephone number of the person or business entity offering fantasy contests as well as the name, fictitious name or business name under which the fantasy contests are offered; the duty to provide current and accurate information is an ongoing duty; and
(b) One (1) year after initial registration, the third-party audit required by Section 97-33-305(3).
(4) Registration information shall be available for public review.
(5) Only a licensee under the Gaming Control Act may offer on-premises fantasy contests in the licensee's licensed gaming establishment. On-premises fantasy contests shall not be offered at any other commercial or business establishment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.