2016 Mississippi Code
Title 5 - Legislative Department
Chapter 8 - Lobbying Law Reform Act of 1994
- § 5-8-1. Short Title
- § 5-8-3. Definitions
- § 5-8-5. Registration statements; filing; contents; length of registration period; effective date of registration; termination of registration; forms
- § 5-8-7. Persons excluded from definition of "lobbyist" and "lobbyist's client."
- § 5-8-9. Report of expenditures of lobbyist's client; exceptions
- § 5-8-11. Report of payments received by lobbyist from each lobbyist's client; exceptions
- § 5-8-13. Prohibited acts; required acts
- § 5-8-15. Investigations of violations of chapter
- § 5-8-17. Penalties; Ethics Commission hearings; appeals; investigation by Attorney General of continued non-compliance
- § 5-8-19. Duties of Secretary of State
- § 5-8-21. Penalties for intentional violations; prosecution of corporation or association not barred
- § 5-8-23. Severability clause
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.