2016 Mississippi Code
Title 29 - Public Lands, Buildings and Property
Chapter 7 - Mineral Leases of State Lands
- § 29-7-1. Transfer of duties and responsibilities of mineral lease commission to Major Economic Impact Authority.
- § 29-7-3. Lease of state lands for minerals; exploration or testing permits; mineral royalties; Gulf and Wildlife Protection Fund; authority to lease; restrictions on offshore drilling
- § 29-7-5. Drilling contracts
- § 29-7-7. Pipe lines
- § 29-7-9. Record
- § 29-7-11. Repealed
- § 29-7-13. Proceeds of leases
- § 29-7-14. Proceeds from leases of sixteenth section school lands or lieu lands located in area defined as coastal wetlands
- § 29-7-15. Repealed
- § 29-7-17. Civil and criminal penalties to enforce Section 29-7-3
- § 29-7-19. Hearings
- § 29-7-21. Appeals
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.