2015 Mississippi Code
Title 63 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
Chapter 1 - DRIVER'S LICENSE
Article 3 - DRIVER LICENSE COMPACT LAW
- § 63-1-101 - Short title
- § 63-1-103 - Form of compact
- § 63-1-105 - Governor as "executive head."
- § 63-1-107 - Commissioner of public safety as "licensing authority;" duties of commissioner
- § 63-1-109 - Compensation of commissioner as compact administrator
- § 63-1-111 - Reports by courts or other state agencies to commissioner
- § 63-1-113 - Applicability of Article IV of compact to certain offenses
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.