2015 Mississippi Code
Title 57 - PLANNING, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Chapter 15 - MARINE RESOURCES
- § 57-15-1 - Legislative declaration
- § 57-15-3 - Transfer of functions of Mississippi Marine Resources Council to Mississippi Commission on Marine Resources; office; construction of references
- § 57-15-5 - Purpose; general powers and duties
- § 57-15-6 - Coastal program
- § 57-15-7 - Objectives
- § 57-15-9 - Advisory functions
- § 57-15-10 - Adoption, etc., of regulations governing marine resources by Commission on Marine Resources; effect of regulations of Commission on Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks
- §§ 57-15-11 through 57-15-15 - Repealed.
- § 57-15-17 - Minutes of proceedings
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.