2015 Mississippi Code
Title 27 - TAXATION AND FINANCE
Chapter 4 - BOARD OF TAX APPEALS
- § 27-4-1 - Board of Tax Appeals; appointment, qualifications, terms of office, oath, bond, removal from office, and compensation of members
- § 27-4-3 - Powers, duties and jurisdiction of the Board of Tax Appeals.
- § 27-4-5 - Executive director of the Board of Tax Appeals; qualifications, powers, duties and responsibilities; removal from office
- § 27-4-7 - Board of Tax Appeals seal
- § 27-4-9 - Meetings; quorum
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.