2014 Mississippi Code
Title 99 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
Chapter 13 - INSANITY PROCEEDINGS
- § 99-13-1 - Definition of "person with an intellectual disability."
- § 99-13-3 - Disposition of offender who is insane or a person with an intellectual disability brought before conservator of the peace
- § 99-13-5 - Disposition of an accused who grand jury has found to be insane or a person with an intellectual disability
- § 99-13-7 - Acquittal for insanity; presumption of continuing mental illness and dangerousness of person acquitted on ground of insanity; challenge to presumption; hearing; right to counsel
- § 99-13-9 - Acquittal on the ground of having an intellectual disability
- § 99-13-11 - Mental examination of person charged with felony; cost
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.