2014 Mississippi Code
Title 79 - CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, AND PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 11 - NONPROFIT, NONSHARE CORPORATIONS AND RELIGIOUS SOCIETIES
- §§ 79-11-1 through 79-11-29 - Repealed
- § 79-11-31 - Religious societies
- § 79-11-33 - Religious societies may own certain property
- §§ 79-11-35 and 79-11-37 - Repealed
- § 79-11-39 - Repealed
- § 79-11-41 - Trust funds for church maintenance; election to be subject to provisions of §§ 79-11-41 through 79-11-47; religious society defined
- § 79-11-43 - Designation as "perpetual religious society trust funds religious societies."
- § 79-11-45 - Operation and establishment of a perpetual religious society trust fund
- § 79-11-47 - Accounting and reporting requirements for auditing procedures for certain records
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.