2013 Mississippi Code
Title 73 - PROFESSIONS AND VOCATIONS
Chapter 35 - REAL ESTATE BROKERS
§ 73-35-9 - Application for license
(1) Every applicant for a real estate broker's license shall apply therefor in writing upon blanks prepared by the commission and shall provide such data and information as the commission may require.
(2) Such application shall be accompanied by the recommendation of at least three (3) citizens who have been property owners for at least three (3) years, who have known the applicant for three (3) years, and who are not related to the applicant, certifying that the applicant bears a good reputation for honesty and trustworthiness and recommending that a license be granted to the applicant.
(3) Every applicant for a salesperson's license shall apply therefor in writing upon blanks prepared by the commission and shall provide such data and information as the commission may require.
(4) Each application for license shall also be accompanied by two (2) photographs of the applicant in such form as the commission may prescribe.
(5) Each application or filing made under this section shall include the social security number(s) of the applicant in accordance with Section 93-11-64, Mississippi Code of 1972.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.