2013 Mississippi Code
Title 37 - EDUCATION
Chapter 13 - CURRICULUM; SCHOOL YEAR AND ATTENDANCE
MISSISSIPPI COMPULSORY SCHOOL ATTENDANCE LAW
- § 37-13-80 - Office of Dropout Prevention created; qualifications and responsibilities of director; date for implementation of dropout prevention program; local school district responsibilities; dropout prevention plan to address student transition to home school districts; legislative intent
- § 37-13-81 - Office of Compulsory School Attendance Enforcement; creation.
- § 37-13-83 - Director; qualifications; responsibilities
- § 37-13-85 - Powers and duties
- § 37-13-87 - District office supervisors; powers and duties; qualifications; salaries
- § 37-13-89 - School attendance officers; qualifications; duties; salaries
- § 37-13-90 - Repealed
- § 37-13-91 - Compulsory school attendance requirements generally; enforcement of law
- § 37-13-92 - Alternative school program for compulsory-school-age students; placement of children in alternative school; transportation of students; expenses; annual report
- § 37-13-93 through 37-13-105 - Repealed
- § 37-13-107 - Training and education course for school attendance officers; effect of failure to receive certificate
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.