2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 93 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
- Chapter 1 - Marriage.
- Chapter 3 - Husband and Wife.
- Chapter 5 - Divorce and Alimony.
- Chapter 7 - Annulment of Marriage.
- Chapter 9 - Bastardy.
- Chapter 11 - Enforcement of Support of Dependents.
- Chapter 12 - Enforcement of Child Support Orders from Foreign Jurisdictions.
- Chapter 13 - Guardians and Conservators.
- Chapter 15 - Termination of Rights of Unfit Parents.
- Chapter 16 - Grandparents' Visitation Rights.
- Chapter 17 - Adoption, Change of Name, and Legitimation of Children.
- Chapter 19 - Removal of Disability of Minority.
- Chapter 21 - Protection from Domestic Abuse.
- Chapter 22 - Uniform Interstate Enforcement of Domestic Violence Protection Orders.
- Chapter 23 - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act [Repealed].
- Chapter 25 - Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
- Chapter 27 - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act.
- Chapter 29 - Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.